Treat yourself the best experience.
Kayaking on the Soča has long been a synonym for an outdoor adventure that thrills a wide variety of groups visiting the Soča Valley. Come and try it out for yourself!
Rafting on a wild river along the rapids of the Savinja River with Explore Slovenia.
What we’ll do
Kayak sit-on-top adventure in the Soča river
The whole adventure will last 2-3 hours. In the beginning, we will distribute all the necessary protective equipment. You’ll get (life jacket, helmet, neoprene suit and shoes, kayak and paddle) and introduce you to a guide who will take care of your safe descent down the Soča River. We will take you to the entry point, where we will start an unforgettable adventure. All you need is the joy of learning kayaking skills and the desire for a wild experience on the water.
Join us and enjoy with us.
What do you need to know?
- All participants must be able to swim.
- If you have recently had any injuries, you should consult the agency before participating in the trip.
- Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- The minimum age of participants is 12-years at a low water level and 14-years at a high water level.
- To make the most of it, we organize trips only for small groups of people.
- You will take part in the activity in any weather. The only exception is heavier storms or downpours.
- In case this experience is cancelled due to bad weather and it cannot be postponed to another date. We will refund your money in full.
- Languages: Slovenian and English.
- Rafting is not suitable for children up to 12-years old.
- A rafting tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Unfortunately, if you have limited mobility, this activity is not suitable for you.
What do you have to bring with you?
- a towel,
- a swimsuit, and
- a dry T-shirt.
Included in price
- neoprene suit,
- safety backpack,
- kayak boat,
- complete set of gear (wetsuit, life jacket, neoprene shoes, helmet and windbreaker) and
- liability insurance.
The price also includes a guide and equipment.
Subscribe to receive free newsletter.
Let our stories impress you.
Sign up for free newsletter. Receive a piece of active Slovenia in your inbox. Find out more about outdoor experiences, hiking, biking, climbing, wather activities, fishing and more. Be the first to know what’s new at Explore Slovenia.