Treat yourself the best experience.
Adrenaline Soča rafting adventure for all who enjoy an adrenaline-fueled rafting ride on the wild river. Are you ready, we are waiting for you?
Rafting the Soča is an adventure that you do not have to miss. It takes place on the section Boka – Trnovo. It is the most attractive part of the Soča River.
Rafting on a wild river along the rapids of the Savinja River with Explore Slovenia.
What we’ll do
You will get enough needed for an adrenaline experience on the Soča. We always take care of complete rafting equipment (neoprene suit upper and lower part, neoprene slippers, life jacket and helmet). All equipment is always clean, washed and disinfected.
We take care of transportation and liability insurance. Guides are always relaxed and smiling. They are ready to help you in any situation. We also have great drivers and friendly hostesses.
Our guides are here for a reason to prepare and carry out an unforgettable rafting experience for you. It is important to know that the Soča River always offers a different experience. It depends on different water levels. Therefore, we invite you to take part in a rafting adventure at different times (spring, summer, autumn). This way you will get to know the most beautiful river in the world in almost all its colour shades and at different water levels.
What do you need to know?
- All participants must be able to swim.
- If you have recently had any injuries, you should consult the agency before participating in the trip.
- Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- The minimum age of participants is 7-years at a low water level and 14-years at a high water level.
- To make the most of it, we organize trips only for small groups of people.
- You will take part in the activity in any weather. The only exception is heavier storms or downpours.
- In case this experience is cancelled due to bad weather and it cannot be postponed to another date. We will refund your money in full.
- Languages: Slovenian and English.
- Rafting is not suitable for children up to 7-years old.
- A rafting tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Unfortunately, if you have limited mobility, this activity is not suitable for you.
What do you have to bring with you?
- a towel,
- a swimsuit, and
- a dry T-shirt.
Included in price
- neoprene suit,
- safety backpack,
- rafting boat,
- complete set of rafting gear (wetsuit, life jacket, neoprene shoes, helmet and windbreaker) and
- liability insurance.
The price also includes a guide and equipment.
Subscribe to receive free newsletter.
Let our stories impress you.
Sign up for free newsletter. Receive a piece of active Slovenia in your inbox. Find out more about outdoor experiences, hiking, biking, climbing, wather activities, fishing and more. Be the first to know what’s new at Explore Slovenia.