from 2 days/1 nights
Triglav National Park
Easy mountain hiking
from 195,00 €/person/ day
Treat yourself the best experience.
Do you like to hike on your vacation on your own, at your own pace and don’t want to worry too much about the planning of your hikes? Self-guided hiking trips are the best option for an individual or a group of friends that want to explore the beauties of the Slovenian Julian Alps. Besides organising accommodation in certified hiker-friendly chalets, apartments and hotels we will help you out with routes, maps, tracks and mountain hut reservations. All you have to do is come and hike.
Read more about this trial in the story the Juliana Trail around the Julian Alps.
Highlights of hiking adventure in Julian Alps
Experience Slovenia and Julian alps your way.
What will you experience?
- carefully selected accommodation
- stunning hikes in the Julian Alps
- spectacular views from the peaks
- taste local food and drinks
- hiking on the alpine meadows and forests
- connect to the nature
- relax after the hikes in the stunning nature of the Triglav National Park
- get in touch with the locals and experience life in the mountains
Included in price
- accommodation suggestions and overnight reservations
- detailed hiking map of the area
- GPS tracks
- 24/7 phone assistance
- hiking poles (on request)
- reservation of mountain huts
- GPS device (on request)
- first aid kit
- luggage transfers
- Airfare for arrival to Slovenia,
- travel cost to our base,
- lunches and dinners (dinners can be arranged upon request),
- cost of drinks and other personal spendings,
- health and travel insurance,
- local hiking guide (if you would like to hike with a local licensed hiking guide on one or all of your hikes please let us know).
- licensed hiking guide
- luggage storage and transfers
What you have to bring with you:
- Once you book a self-guided hike with us we will provide you with a full equipment list that we suggest having on your hiking tour.
When to come:
The ideal time for this hike is between April and October. Please note that the weather in the mountains can be unpredictable, so in April you can encounter some snow on higher-lying areas. Please let us know the preferred date of your hike at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an offer with the best itinerary for you.
This tour can also be organized for fewer days. If you have a limited time frame or any special requests that you would like to experience during your stay in Slovenia please send us an email at email@example.com and we will set all the details.
A few of our
Latest outdoor experiences
Subscribe to receive free newsletter.
Let our stories impress you.
Sign up for free newsletter. Receive a piece of active Slovenia in your inbox. Find out more about outdoor experiences, hiking, biking, climbing, wather activities, fishing and more. Be the first to know what’s new at Explore Slovenia.