Treat yourself the best experience.
Want to unleash some adrenaline? You have already tried the descent down the waterfall or the steep rapids. Canyoning is the right choice. This will be your invaluable experience.
Canyoning is the best story for the greatest adventurers and great fun for all beginners of adrenaline adventures. It is suitable for everyone who has turned ten and wants positive and unforgettable adventures.
Kayaking in a wild river along the rapids of the Soča River.
What we’ll do
Riding on natural water slides shaped by water over the centuries, jumping over waterfalls, walking through a canyon and swimming in crystal clear pools. Yes, it’s all canyoning. Your biggest challenge will be the 27m high waterfall, which gives every visitor an adrenaline rush.
In the agency, you will get all the necessary equipment for the safe execution of the canyon. Equipment you will receive: a neoprene suit and shoes, a helmet, a life jacket and a protective climbing set). We will take you with organized transport to the starting point, where you will change into canyoning equipment. Followed by about a 20-minute walk to the entry point. This will be your warm-up and preparation for a two- to three-hour adventure.
You will walk along a forest path that will take you to a 27-meter waterfall that will be your biggest challenge. On the way, you will cross a bunch of other waterfalls measuring from one to twelve meters. Before you start the unforgettable canyoning, our guides will show you and teach you all the techniques for safe canyoning. They will also take care of photos that will immortalize your unforgettable experience.
Morning guided canyoning tours are exceptionally carried out every day at 8.30 am, regardless of the fact that the reservation system will offer you the option of booking at 9.00 am.
What else do you need to know?
- All participants must be able to swim.
- If you have any recent injuries, you should consult with us before the activity.
- You need only a towel and a swimsuit. All other equipment is provided by the agency.
- The minimum age of participants is 12 years.
- In order to ensure the safety and quality of services as well as to protect the environment, we organize canyoning trips only for small groups of people.
- The activity is carried out in any weather. The only exception is heavier storms or downpours.
- In case the activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions or too high water level of the river and it cannot be postponed to a later or next day, we will refund your money.
- This experience can be performed in the following languages: Slovenian and English.
- Canyoning trip is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- This experience is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- This experience is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
What do you have to bring with you?
- a towel,
- a swimsuit, and
- a dry T-shirt.
Included in price
- neoprene suit,
- safety backpack,
- complete set of rafting gear (wetsuit, life jacket, neoprene shoes, helmet and windbreaker) and
- liability insurance.
The price also includes a guide and equipment.
Subscribe to receive free newsletter.
Let our stories impress you.
Sign up for free newsletter. Receive a piece of active Slovenia in your inbox. Find out more about outdoor experiences, hiking, biking, climbing, wather activities, fishing and more. Be the first to know what’s new at Explore Slovenia.