5 days/4 nights
Robanov Kot Valley
Easy mountain hiking
from 780,00 €/person
Treat yourself the best experience.
Explore the most beautiful places in the Kamnik-Savinja Alps, taste local food and feel the life of local people. A self-guided tour takes you along mountain trails with the most beautiful views of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps. A real experience for lovers of hiking and photography of unspoiled nature. You can extend your hiking holiday and go to other hiking destinations or relax in one of the alpine valleys.
Highlights of adventures in the Kamnik-Savinja Alps
What will you experience?
- Points with breathtaking mountain views;
- accommodation in the mountain huts;
- best hiking tours in Kamnik-Savinja Alps;
- spectacular views from the peaks of KSA;
- hiking on the alpine meadows and forests;
- climbing on the peaks of KSA;
- relaxation and connection to nature;
- exploring the country with the locals and experiencing life in the mountains.
Included in price
- overnight reservations of the mountain huts on your trail;
- detailed hiking map of the area;
- mobile app with GPS tracks of the trail;
- 24/7 phone assistance;
- first aid kit;
- luggage transfers to the start point;
- Airfare for Slovenia,
- travel cost to our base,
- lunches and dinners (dinners upon request in the mountain hut),
- cost of drinks and other personal spendings,
- health and travel insurance,
- local hiking guide (if you would like to hike with a local licensed hiking guide on one or all of
- your hikes please let us know).
- licensed hiking guide
- luggage storage and transfers
What you have to bring with you:
Once you book a self-guided hike with us we will provide you with a full equipment list that we suggest having on your hiking tour.
When to come:
The ideal time for this hike is between April and October. Please note that the weather in the mountains can be unpredictable, so in April you can encounter some snow on higher-lying areas. Please let us know the preferred date of your hike at email@example.com and we will send you an offer with the best itinerary for you.
This tour can also be organized for fewer days. If you have a limited time frame or any special requests that you would like to experience during your stay in Slovenia please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set all the details.
A few of our
Latest outdoor experiences
Subscribe to receive free newsletter.
Let our stories impress you.
Sign up for free newsletter. Receive a piece of active Slovenia in your inbox. Find out more about outdoor experiences, hiking, biking, climbing, wather activities, fishing and more. Be the first to know what’s new at Explore Slovenia.